Saturday, June 12, 2010

Random Family Shots

I love taking a picture of someone else taking a picture. It's fun!



This photo was a great surprise. Thanks Gary!


Cousins.. There is such a great bond between the boys and thier cousins.



I think this is the only picture I was in the whole weekend. Maybe that is the reason I'm usually taking the pictures.


My brother likes to hold all babies... Yeah right. When Ethan was only months old I ended up shoving him in Uncle Bubba's arms to run in the other room. When I got back in the room he was still in the same position with the same shocked face (mind he was only 18). He has loosened up a bit, but he also has a rule about spit up.. As you can see, James doesn't care for rules very much.




Brownies and Games. We ended up playing Apples to Apples till late that night. What an awesome game when you have the right crowd!! Of course it helps when I win the first game.

No comments:

Post a Comment